Tuesday, June 3, 2008

no {frills}: the philippine {heroes }community launch event

Organized by PHINUG, PHISSUG and PHIWUG

Date:
June 7, 2008


Venue: Windows Vista, Exchange and Office Rooms - Microsoft Philippines
16/F 6750 Ayala Office Tower, Ayala Avenue, Makati City

Admission: Php 100

***Visual Studio Track

Developing with Windows Live SDK by Roman Canlas
WCF: SOA and Beyond by Warren Yu
Silverlight Unit Testing by Jonjon Limjap
Migrating your applications to ASP.NET 3.5 by Eduardo Lorenzo

***Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Track

SQL Server 2008: Reporting Services 101 by Glenn Gamboa
CASE: “The Always Available Simple Search Application” by Vince Azcuna and Glenn Gamboa
SQL Server 2008: TSQL Enhancements (Change Data Capture + Table Valued Parameters) by Michael Corpuz

***WIndows Server 2008 Track

Windows Server Management
Windows Server Clustering by Randy Datan
Windows Deployment Services by Jay-R Barrios
Windows Server Terminal Services by Chester Coronel and Jasper Jugan

Sign up now for this event at http://www.clicktoattend.com/?id=128964

2 comments:

Erwin Castro said...

hi my Erwin and I like your writing its pretty good that's was great absolutely awesome, are you a Microsoftian? I inviting you to visit and check the Google and Microsoft news at my site
http:/netcrawl.blogspot.com
By the way my number is +639278326557
keep up the good work!

Cherrie Ann Domingo-Dillera said...

hi erwin, i'm hybrid - I use both Microsoft and Open source technologies... ^__~ Thanks for reading my posts. =) I visited your blog just a while ago and voted for your polls.